• For any IDC, MSDT or IDC Staff course or package a $500 non refundable deposit is required to secure a place on the program. This is to enable us to purchase and ship all of the required materials and reserve your place on the
program as we like to limit the numbers on our courses.
• For any other Instructor level course a non refundable deposit of 50% is required.
• Full payment for any program is required 28 prior to the start date of the program.
• Payment can be made via:
o PayPal (4% fee)
o Credit card on island (4% fee)
o Wire transfer to either a Grenadian account ($EC) or a UK based account (£)
• Exchange rates will be determined at the time of payment.
• After a program has commenced no refunds or reimbursements will be made, but should certain circumstances mean a candidate is unable to continue with their training an alternative scheduled course will be offered at no extra charge
at the managements discretion
• Deefer College of Diving will do everything we can to provide training on scheduled dates but cannot be held responsible for delays due to weather conditions.
• During training candidates will be expected to display professionalism and be ﬂexible and adaptable to change
• The use of drugs will not be accepted at any point during training and anyone under the inﬂuence will be asked to leave the program and no refund will be offered.
• Excessive use of alcohol is not accepted during training and anyone who arrives for class incapacitated or hungover will not be accepted into class.
• We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance and speciﬁc diving insurance.
• Enrollment on a program indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• Enrollment also indicates your implied consent for your photo to be used by Deefer College of Diving for marketing purposes (website, social media sites, blog posts etc) and for tagging you in said photographs. Should you NOT wish to be identiﬁed please inform us at the time of booking.
FOR EQUIPMENT PURCHASES
All equipment must be purchased and paid in full at least 2 months before the start date of your course
For items that are unavailable Deefer College of Diving will offer a choice of an alternative product or a refund
Any refunds will be issued to the Paypal account or credit card your payment was made from.
Once an order to the manufacturer has been placed, no refunds can be made.
It is your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address that you monitor regularly. We will use this to:
• confirm equipment colours and sizes (where applicable)
• confirm equipment availability
• confirm equipment arrival date on Carriacou
We will always aim to ensure that your equipment is on Carriacou for your planned course start date. If, however, due to circumstances outside of our control, a delay occurs, we will provide you with rental equipment free of charge.
Deefer College of Diving accepts no responsibility for any damage to your equipment after you take receipt of the same. Any warranty claims must be raised with the manufacturer directly.
Please address any queries with regards to the above Terms & Conditions to email@example.com